Wednesday 19 March 2014

.Babi's Project Life - Week 01

So, as I said on a previous post, here my week 01 from Babi is. This was my second project life spread ever so, you can see the amount of journaling cards without even embellishments. I was more concentrated on the pictures and writing :)


I added on the outside of the pockets, all the items that reminded me of the days I spent at the hospital with my sweet baby while in the ICU. I DIY'ed some journaling cards with some handmade stamps (that I will show on future posts and voila'.


One quick glance at one random PL spread from my muse Stephanie Bryan and fell in love with the idea of using the transparent plastic pocket as part of the spread. Just adding a cute wood veneer bear shape that I could use on both sides as part of 2 different spreads! You see? It looks as brilliant as it sounds.




Well, this shows I am still learning but by then, I was happy with my results ;)
C

No comments:

Post a Comment