Thursday 8 January 2015

December Daily_Day 02 and 03

It has a long while since I have written something on my blog... sad, I know. It was supposed to be a nice project for 2014 but then I lost track of so many things that I ended up working randomly on what I felt like on that specific moment...
This is it. It is over, I really need to plan for this New Year the routine of posting. So, I did, and took the last pages I am working on from my December Daily. Day 2 & the beginning of Day 3. 


I really like the look of a minimalist layout so I approached this year (my first, I must add) trying to simplifying and let the photos talk for themselves with not so many details, "touchy" details instead :)


These feathers from a local store where perfect to highlight the colour of the picture.


On this one I just wanted to use white embossing powder but forgot that my pad is tinted in light pink so, it did not come out as nice as I imagined. In the end, it did not turned out that bad though.


White Cameo cut sentences on a beautiful white cardstock is the best! And the wooden number 3 from Studio Calico just completes the layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment